Mars Hill Bible School Reviews

Mars Hill Bible School is obsessed with the idea of having a family environment. While this is a good atmosphere for children and teenagers, in my experience, I have noticed that it has gotten in the way of my education. Mars Hill is a Christian school, so all of the administration members are Christians as well. Administrators are friendly, but sometimes I feel as if they are not the best fit for the job they are hired to do.
I’ve been at Mars Hill since pre-school. Now, as a rising junior, I have made so many amazing memories with the greatest people on the planet here at 698 Cox Creek. I wouldn’t trade an MH education for anything!
Mars Hill Bible School has been such a blessing in my life. This school has prepared me for college in so many ways. This school is so great! The academics, school culture, sports, college readiness, safety, and administration are top notch at Mars Hill Bible School. This school teacher me how to be a better student and a better Christian. I owe so much to this school for all of the things it has taught me in my years here.
Start Your Review of Mars Hill Bible School
I came to Mars Hill Bible School when I was in the 7th grade. I was new to Florence and my parents had just divorced. The students and faculty of Mars Hill took me in as one of their own and made me feel very comfortable and accepted. Mars Hill has given me excellent opportunities to play sports, sing in choirs, lead in student government, and excel in academics. I have made life-long friends and enjoyed so much of my time there. Through the teachers at Mars Hill, I realized that I wanted to continue my education at a college. I hope to attend Freed-Hardeman University in Henderson, TN next year.
I have been blessed to be a part of the Mars Hill Family for seven and a half years. Just because Mars Hill is a Christian school doesn't mean everyone and everything is perfect. During my time at Mars Hill my family has been through some very hard times. The Mars Hill family has rallied around me, everyone from our President to the little preschoolers, have shown so much love to me and my family! As a senior, when I look back at my time at Mars Hill I see how much I have learned about the Bible and how blessed I am to have been shown so much love by my school. Mars Hill has taught me how to love others in many different situations. When tragedy strikes we all come together as one family. We also celebrate victories in each others personal and spiritual lives. We celebrate sports and school victories also! Being a part of Mars Hill has changed my life for the better, and I pray that I have left a positive influence on it.
I have attended Mars Hill Bible School since I was in preschool, and I have loved every minute of it. It’s a smaller school so you know just about everyone, which gives you the opportunity to have close relationships with your classmates and teachers. The teachers and administration at Mars Hill are amazing. They teach you so much and prepare you for college more than you realize. I am now a senior at Mars Hill and it’s amazing how much I’ve been taught at Mars Hill. Not only do the teachers prepare you for college, but they also prepare you for life in general. Mars Hill is a great environment for students. All the teachers love and care about each one of the students, and that love spreads throughout the school. I am so thankful for Mars Hill Bible School, and everything it has done for me. I have had a great elementary, middle, and high school experience, and nothing could ever replace that. There is no other place that I would rather be than Mars Hill Bible School.
My years at Mars Hill were exceptionally useful and enjoyable. I was involved in a lot of activities and did well in school. You can truly be a part of everything at this cozy school.
I have grown up at Mars Hill Bible School. It has shaped me into who I am today. My class and I are very close, we are more like family than peers. This school is my home.
We are family. We love God with all of our Mind, Heart, Body, and Soul. That's why we are called MHBS: Mars Hill Bible School.
I have truly enjoyed my years at this school, since I have attended since kindergarten. I have some cherished memories from school. Probably one of the greatest highlights was winning the state baseball tournament when I was in 10th grade. This is an event I will never forget. I would choose this school again not only because of its educational and Christian values but because everyone feels like family.
I feel very safe at school. All doors are locked from the outside except for a designated door. We have a security guard on campus at all times. We have been involved in "lock down" during school when various activities have occurred with in the perimeter of the school's location and I have never felt unsafe.
We have a variety of extra curricular activities, that fit anyone's needs. We have a debate team,clubs (Spanish, math yearbook etc.). we also have a wide variety of athletics including: soccer, football, baseball, basketball, volleyball, golf, softball and tennis. There is also band and chorus offered as part of the curriculum. Different variety of students involved in each activity. Some member of administration usually attends most events.
For the most part the administration at school is fair. I don't agree with if one and only one person does something wrong that the entire group should be punished. I feel that if one person is responsible then that person should be punished solely. This is one policy I don't think is fair.
We are a christian school and we follow the teachings and beliefs of the Bible.
I think that the classes are challenging yet fair.
I feel safe at school and the nurse has always been able to help me when needed.
There are lots of activities for students to participate.
Start Your Review of Mars Hill Bible School
I have enjoyed most of my teachers.
I wish that there were more choices.
I go to a small school where I know everyone in my class and in most of the high school. The teachers are nice.