Marquette Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-116 Students
- A+70 Students
- A+45 Students
- A41 Students
- B+23 Students
- B19 Students
- B+19 Students
- A+15 Students
- A10 Students
- B+7 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.11 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.14 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.18 responses
Marquette Senior High School Reviews
Review Marquette Senior High School
I went to MSHS from 9th until I graduated 12th grade. I had a great experience here, although some you talk to may not think so. I had a great bunch of teachers, including Mr Sandstrom, Mr King, Mrs Carr, Mr Hefke, and Mrs O'Connor. I did very well here, graduating with honors and a 3.7 GPA. The last year I was there, things started to change a bit with the lunch program, so it should be a lot better in the coming years. Looking back, I wish I could thank my teachers for being so great to me.
Marquette Senior High School has a lot to offer to all of the students. From art classes to AP classes, to wood working classes, there is something for everyone. Along with curriculum, there are a wide variety of sports and intramural sports that keep growing as the students do. With a great staff leading the next generation of fine students, our school is one of the best in Upper Michigan!
My overall experience had been quite well at Marquette Senior High School, specifically the teachers and staff. Also the school provides students with many benefits, such as chromebooks; you could say we're spoiled. However I do not enjoy the school lunches nor do I appreciate some of the strict policies they enforce. One example of this is the new attendance policy they just added.