Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB+
- Clubs & ActivitiesA+
Marquette Academy is a highly rated, private, Catholic school located in Ottawa, IL. It has 390 students in grades PK, K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 9 to 1. After graduation, 85% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Marquette Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B17 Students
- A15 Students
- A-12 Students
- A-10 Students
- B10 Students
- A+10 Students
- A-9 Students
- B+9 Students
- B9 Students
- A-9 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.10 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.10 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 45 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.13 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.10 responses
Marquette Academy Reviews
I like that the teachers are there for their students. If a student needs help, and asks for it, the teachers are more than willing to help. The teachers will even stay late to help you, which I personally love! The teachers are very nice and want to help their students succeed. Something that I would like to see changed is the amount of activities. I wish the school had more clubs and other sports, such as swimming, bowling, and tennis. Overall, the school is a nice school to attend.
My family recommended Marquette Academy to our child, however, we didn't like the cold weather in Chicago area, so, we pushed our child to a private high school in east coast, close to big city or US capital, however, our child could not forget Marquette Academy after his visit, now we are happy finally our child fulfill his wish to come to Marquette to study. We believe because its professional and effective communication between parents, schools and students make we feel so warm, so still in touch with our child even he is far away from us. Its running start program which offers 65 college credits caught our eye, hopefully our child takes advantage of this resource.
I sent my niece to Marquette Academy, spent some time with her at Ottawa. After one year, I know I made good decision. When she started the US education at this school, she was only 13 years old, host parents and sister, school teachers, principal help her so much, now she is totally part of Marquette. She made a lot of friends, speaks very authentic English, learned Spanish. Host mom watched over her closely, and communicated with our family through WeChat, so we feel we have been part of her life at Marquette. Great school. She has other Chinese friends at Marquette, so she won't feel lonely at all.