Marple Newtown High School Reviews

Both our daughters have attended Marple Newtown from Kindergarten through Senior year. Both have maximized all honors and AP academics, varsity sports, musical organizations, leadership programs, student government and extra curricular opportunities to prepare themselves for college and professional careers. Five stars to the school district, faculty, administration, student body and community.
I like the teachers and the opportunity that's being given. Everything about it is fun. Yes, sometimes it can be stressful, but teachers always help to make sure it's ok.
Lots of electives available for students to take and sports with some of the best coaches I’ve ever had. Most teachers do their best to make classes as interesting for students as possible.
Start Your Review of Marple Newtown High School
My high school is the best school I have attended in my school life. There are a lot of courses and excellent opportunities to make use of in this highschool. The teachers are friendly and caring. And the main factor of all, my highschool has a good cafeteria with tasty lunch.
I graduated from Marple Newtown High School and currently work here as a virtual mentor substitute teacher in the building. The teachers at Marple are wonderful people and truly keep students active in classrooms, giving them the best opportunity to learn and grow. Teachers still remember my name and memories that I made in there classrooms, which shows me how much they truly care for there students. Best public school in PA.
Excellent Academic programs!
Fantastic administration and teaching team.
Great Student Body.
Outstanding Sports, Clubs and Band.
Smaller high school compared to other local high schools. Every student is known and not a number.
Marple Newtown High School is absolutely amazing! The opportunities that students have at MNHS are endless! Where do I start, Band 3 time state champs in the last 5 years, Cheerleading winning the league, district and National Championship, Baseball the state championship. The AP classes, Honor Societies, Music, and arts and I could go on. I would love to be able to attend a High school like Marple Newtown.
MNHS was a terrific school that prepared me for college and the workforce. The teachers and staff were professional and the students were really nice.
Marple doesn't punish students enough for racist and sexually innappropriate actions. They do not prepare us for college at all. The food is terrible and either undercooked or overcooked. Many students are cliquey and two faced. The teachers don't do much to help the students when they are having trouble. Many teachers are also incredibly rude. the clubs are okay.
Marple Newtown Senior High School is a decent place to continue your education until college. It offers many Honors and AP classes and is well known among college admission officers. This high school provides an adequate learning environment with some teachers really trying their best to teach their material and helping you while others do not really extend their hands to help. There is a wide range of clubs and activities/sports that this school can offer students from Debate/ Mock Trial to Environmental Conservation Club to the Golf Team. Students of any background will feel at home at this school but have to really study to succeed and earn that "A".
I really enjoyed marple newtown- the teachers were always very supportive and there are many ways to get involved.
My overall experience at Marple Newtown was incredible. The music program is amazing. I loved being a part of the choir, marching band, and musicals. The quality of education is amazing and I am grateful for all of the wonderful teachers I met throughout my time at Marple.
Marple gave me plenty of opportunities to express myself and find a place where I felt like I belong. The music program at Marple is excellent, with jazz bands, marching band, choirs, and theater groups to join.
I love the spirit and morale marple has. Almost every teacher is supportive and they supply great resources for college.
Marple Newtown High School is very supportive of its students and the environment is quite friendly. However, the school needs to help the students prepare for college more and provide more resources that are useful for their futures.
I am a student at Marple, there are many clubs and activities to keep the student body active in school life. If you can not find a club that you like you are always welcome to make a new club, it is not hard at all. The cafeteria always has a wide selection of food and a welcoming and wonderful staff, who are always cheery. The teachers do a wonderful job of conveying information in fun ways that keep classes interested.
Marple helped change my life for the better. The faculty and staff help create a healthy and safe environment.
Start Your Review of Marple Newtown High School
Marple Newtown High School offers a wide variety of academics activities to all students. I’ve had three children attend and they were all different children with different interest. The high school accommodated all of their academic needs and extracurricular activities were in abundance. The school also offered parent teaching on college readiness, filling out college forms, financial aid forms and Touring colleges and what to expect. Overall, our experience at the Marple NewtownHS high school has been outstanding. .
I liked the fact that there is an extensive list of class options. I dislike the length of lunch and how confusing the schedule is.
Marple Newtown Hish School is an excellent school that helped prepare my classmates and I for college as well as gave as the education that we need to continue to thrive after high school.