Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
- Health & SafetyB
- Resources & FacilitiesC+
Marmaduke High School is a public school located in Marmaduke, AR. It has 357 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 8 to 1. According to state test scores, 25% of students are at least proficient in math and 41% in reading.
Marmaduke High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B68 Students
- B-29 Students
- A-27 Students
- B25 Students
- B+15 Students
- B-15 Students
- B-11 Students
- A-11 Students
- B-9 Students
- B-8 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.3 responses
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Marmaduke High School
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.4 responses
Schools like Marmaduke High School
- C+Rector High School
- Rector School District, AR
- 14 reviews
- B-Paragould High School
- Paragould School District, AR
- 100 reviews
- C+Southland High School
- Southland C-IX School District, MO
- 5 reviews
- B-Greene County Tech High School
- Greene County Tech School District, AR
- 86 reviews
Marmaduke High School Reviews
Being the small school that they are, Marmaduke is a pretty unique town. Like in every school, there is always the "cliques" or the little group of friends, the drama, and the arguments. The first few years that i went to Marmaduke school, I loved it. Now, the older I get, the more and more that I dislike the school. Our principle is a preacher and brings a lot of his religious beliefs into our school and our school rules. Some of our rules are crazy! I have went to Marmaduke for eight years and have changed my view on the school completely over the past few years!
I liked that at Marmaduke School's students are all treated the same, no matter who they are. All students are given the same chances and opportunities. If I could see one thing change it would have to be the curriculum, I personally believe that the curriculum at Marmaduke is not as intrusive as other schools. The curriculum is almost too easy if a student is to take a regular, non-AP class.
I moved to Marmaduke High School my sophomore year. Throughout the two and a half years I have been here, I have had an excellent experience. The teachers are very engaged and eager to help, The students are all very well involved, and the administration are always on top of things and eager to help with any questions or concern you may have.