- College PrepA+
- Clubs & ActivitiesA+
Marlborough girls are encouraged and empowered to use their strong voices and leadership abilities to make a lasting difference in the world we all share. Visitors to our campus witness this every day – in our classrooms, on the field, in the Center for Entrepreneurship & Innovation, and projecting from the stage. No boys makes a difference; with no gender biases or barriers, girls here see their potential as having no limits.
Are you a Marlborough girl? Let’s find out! Our process invites you to visit classes, root for the Mustangs, and discover "Why Marlborough?" for yourself.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org – we’re happy to help!
Jeanette Woo Chitjian
Director of Enrollment Management
Marlborough School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+114 Students
- A+95 Students
- A+92 Students
- A+83 Students
- A+79 Students
- A+77 Students
- A+74 Students
- A+72 Students
- A+67 Students
- A+65 Students
Entrepreneurship & Innovation
Weaving together engineering, digital arts, robotics, media, academic research, and entrepreneurship, the school's Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation is where students and faculty from across multiple disciplines can discover and learn in a space designed to enhance collaboration and experiential learning.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.18 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.25 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.12 responses