Marist School is an elite, private, Catholic school located in Atlanta, GA. It has 1,090 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 11 to 1. Tuition is $18,650 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 100% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Marist School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+198 Students
- A+94 Students
- A70 Students
- A+61 Students
- A59 Students
- A+55 Students
- A+53 Students
- A+46 Students
- A+44 Students
- A+43 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.16 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.16 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.22 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.9 responses
Marist School Reviews
Marist is a great school. I am thankful for all the opportunities I have had to grow as a student! The teachers are great and really want to see their students succeed. It is a competitive environment, but everybody is willing to support each other.
I admire the way Marist prepares their students for college. It gets them prepared for the next steps in their life. However, the atmosphere promotes a community of stress and competition. Everyone is in a continuous race to be the smartest or the most stressed out. I tend to have the most fun during football games or electives. AP Art History is one of my favorite classes because it is an elective as well as an AP class. I get a stellar curriculum and have a genuine time all in one class period. I appreciate Marist, but there are some items that need work.
There are great academics and the teachers really care about students' success. There is tutorial almost everyday and that really helped me this year. The one thing that I think needs improvement is the diversity. I mean diversity in student population which leads to diversity in ideas. It sometimes seems as if you can't express your ideas if it goes against the majority of the students' ideas, but I always find a way to express my ideas.