Marist School is a top rated, private, Catholic school located in Atlanta, GA. It has 1,100 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 11 to 1. Tuition is $18,930 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 100% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Marist School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+213 Students
- A+102 Students
- A75 Students
- A+67 Students
- A62 Students
- A+58 Students
- A+56 Students
- A+46 Students
- A+46 Students
- A+43 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.16 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.16 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.22 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.9 responses
Marist School Reviews
Marist is a great school. I am thankful for all the opportunities I have had to grow as a student! The teachers are great and really want to see their students succeed. It is a competitive environment, but everybody is willing to support each other.
I admire the way Marist prepares their students for college. It gets them prepared for the next steps in their life. However, the atmosphere promotes a community of stress and competition. Everyone is in a continuous race to be the smartest or the most stressed out. I tend to have the most fun during football games or electives. AP Art History is one of my favorite classes because it is an elective as well as an AP class. I get a stellar curriculum and have a genuine time all in one class period. I appreciate Marist, but there are some items that need work.
I started Marist as a freshman (you can start in 7th grade), so my experience was different than most of the other students. Still, everyone was open and welcoming, the teachers are spectacular, and it's a great environment. The subjects constantly test you on your academic rigor and Marist makes you work very hard, but it's worth it