Marion High School is a public school located in Marion, AR. It has 911 students in grades 10-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 21% of students are at least proficient in math and 36% in reading.
Marion High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B318 Students
- A-259 Students
- B207 Students
- B196 Students
- B-132 Students
- C+80 Students
- B-58 Students
- B+56 Students
- B-56 Students
- A-53 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.16 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.16 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.26 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.29 responses
Marion High School Reviews
At Marion, you immediately feel at home. The teachers are kind and amazing at what they do. Now in my senior year looking back, I feel as though I REALLY got an education. At other schools around, teachers haven't put as much effort in and it reflects on the students. I will forever be a patriot at heart. There are so many ways to get involved at Marion as well. There are tons of clubs to enroll in as well as free CLC after school activities. Some things CLC offers include ACT Prep, cooking, tutoring, and so much more! All for free too! I have always felt safe at Marion and never scared when I walk through those doors. One Patriot, one community!
I like the fact that our school gets things done and helps the students, however I would have liked to see much more student involvement. The students were not included as much as we have been in the past. Many of the teachers are amazing though. The faculty at Marion High School genuinely cares about their students, and they help guide them to a bright future!
Marion High School is a small school located in Marion Arkansas. MHS has great academics for its students and they provide great partnership to all. My overall experience at MHS has been very good and fulfilling. I have met amazing friends and teachers who would do anything for their students! I have had th4 chance to be apart of amazing clubs and after school activities which had amazing leadership.