Marietta High School is a public school located in Marietta, OK. It has 338 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 18 to 1. According to state test scores, 8% of students are at least proficient in math and 22% in reading.
Marietta High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-42 Students
- B-40 Students
- C+36 Students
- A32 Students
- A27 Students
- B26 Students
- B+11 Students
- C+9 Students
- B-9 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Marietta High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Schools like Marietta High School
Marietta High School Reviews
Marietta High School has given me a variety of options to expand my education. Marietta's faculty and staff is always willing to help you in any way possible, because of them I have come far in my high school academics. I have always felt safe and loved at this school and I am happy to say that bullying isn't a big issue here compared to most schools. The clubs, activities, and sports have always made my high school more fun and exciting. The only thing that i wish would improve is the food. Don't get me wrong, the cafeteria staff is awesome, but the food needs to be more tasty. Other than that,I would say my high school is close to perfect.
Marietta high school is a good place to be if you like to live in small country town. People are nice friendly and everyone likes to help everyone we are pretty good in sports, its just fun being around
There are always lots of clubs and activities that students can be involved in such as FCCLA, FFA, band, choir and student council. The teachers are great about pushing students to get involved in extra-curricular activities.