Marietta High School is a public school located in Marietta, OH. It has 795 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 19 to 1. According to state test scores, 39% of students are at least proficient in math and 58% in reading.
Marietta High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-154 Students
- A+139 Students
- B+78 Students
- A62 Students
- C+57 Students
- B-55 Students
- A-52 Students
- B41 Students
- B30 Students
- A-30 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.14 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.14 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 33 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.21 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.22 responses
Marietta High School Reviews
I personally had a good four years at Marietta High School. I graduated in May of 2018. The only problem was that it was very obvious the school was kind of run down. Many of the bathroom stalls in the restrooms were missing doors. There were also bugs around. However, I had some really amazing teachers that I will remember forever.
Marietta High school is a good but small school where almost everybody knows everybody. The teachers are nice and experienced, and the guidance counselors are very helpful. The school recently made some changes to the school building, to protect the students from outsiders and any dangerous situations. The changes are good but the next step for the school would be to install Wifi in the building for the students to use for their school work.
My overall experience at the high school has been good. My teachers have been pleasant and knowledgeable about the subjects they teach. If there were one thing I would like to see improved or changed, I feel there is a need for a new building for the school, one that is more functional with a better layout.