Mariemont High School is a top rated, public school located in Cincinnati, OH. It has 509 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 82% of students are at least proficient in math and 92% in reading.
Mariemont High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+141 Students
- A125 Students
- A-102 Students
- A-62 Students
- A39 Students
- A-38 Students
- A+38 Students
- A35 Students
- A+32 Students
- A31 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 12 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.9 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.11 responses
Schools like Mariemont High School
- A+Highlands High School
- Fort Thomas Independent Schools, KY
- 195 reviews
- A+Madeira High School
- Madeira City School District, OH
- 127 reviews
- A+Indian Hill High School
- Indian Hill Exempted Village School District, OH
- 135 reviews
- A+Turpin High School
- Forest Hills Local School District, OH
- 279 reviews
Mariemont High School Reviews
Mariemont High School is a fantastic high school! Their academics are great and their academics really help students feel prepared for what college my look like. The administration also does a fantastic job making sure students feel safe and welcome! The teachers accommodate to students to make learning enjoyable and easier to understand. Overall, Mariemont High School is a great school for academics, college readiness, giving resources to students, and creating a safe and fun environment for students to make connections and memories!
We moved here because of the excellent reputation the Mariemont school district has. Just this year, Mariemont elementary won the blue ribbon award which is the highest award for schools there is and is nationally recognized. We have four children, and have put them all through the Mariemont school district. Because of the environment here, and the kind of people who move here for the schools, parent involvement is off the charts. I’ve literally seen nothing like it any school I’ve gone to. My wife has observed the same compared to her experiences. The one thing that I would like to see changed, is actually being changed as we speak. The Mariemont Highschool is currently under a $44 million remodeling program which just started. A lot of the systems in the high school were outdated and the school was becoming a little bit too small. That will all be fixed over the next couple years and we will have a new, state of the art, and safe educational experience for our children.
I believe that the teachers at Mariemont are one of the bests. Not only do they care about our future goals, but about us as human beings. My writing and math skills have improved tremendously throughout my high school career; I feel well prepared for college. I took many honors and AP classes, which taught me hard work. I have been apart of many clubs, to be exact: 8. Our spirit is thrilling: our student section at every game is usually flooded with fans, rooting on the warriors. My experience with Mariemont athletics has been a dream. I am a four sport athlete: cross country, swimming, lacrosse, and track. I have been on Varsity since freshman year. Junior year, I went to state for swimming and won State in lacrosse. My teammates are all amazing and hardworking people. Winning the State Championship was something beyond words because we won for our coach with ALS. Mariemont athletics has taught me perseverance and sportsmanship.