Marianapolis is a vibrant and energetic community of 385 students from 56 area towns, numerous states around the U.S., and over 20 countries worldwide. Marianapolis boasts a 7:1 student/teacher ratio with an average class size of 12 and a 100% college placement rate. With various honors classes, 20 AP® courses, and over 100 electives, students are cultivated to think critically while being guided into mature and capable leaders. At Marianapolis, students are involved in activities across disciplines and are constantly challenging themselves to set new goals and break molds.
Marianapolis Preparatory School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+31 Students
- A+27 Students
- A27 Students
- A21 Students
- A+20 Students
- B+16 Students
- B16 Students
- A+15 Students
- A+14 Students
- A+13 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.10 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.14 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Marianapolis Preparatory School Reviews
To do well at Marianapolis you must be able to manage your time well in order to find balance between your demanding social, academic, and athletic schedules at the school. Leaving the school and heading off to college in the fall I definitely feel as if I am ready for this new chapter in my life.