Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesC+
Margaretta High School is a public school located in Castalia, OH. It has 589 students in grades 6-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 20 to 1. According to state test scores, 44% of students are at least proficient in math and 59% in reading.
Margaretta High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+35 Students
- B34 Students
- B27 Students
- B-23 Students
- C+21 Students
- A-20 Students
- A-18 Students
- B-16 Students
- B-14 Students
- B12 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.3 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.3 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.4 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.4 responses
Schools like Margaretta High School
- B-Bellevue High School
- Bellevue City School District, OH
- 50 reviews
- B-Monroeville High School
- Monroeville Local School District, OH
- 45 reviews
- B-Clyde High School
- Clyde-Green Springs Exempted Village School District, OH
- 91 reviews
- B-Sandusky High School
- Sandusky City School District, OH
- 91 reviews
Margaretta High School Reviews
I am a middle school student and have been here my whole life. I love Margaretta. As a middle schooler I think I am pretty ready for college as much as a middle schooler can get. Are school has amazing school spirit from cheering on our football team too cheering on any sport. Are sports are amazing people show up and it's a blast from the time you get there from the time you leave. We also have very fun activities like band, choir, FFA, anything you can possibly think of. Also we have fun stuff after school to like sports, dances, pep rallies, and so much more. Also there is a group of families who host a non denominational group called Epic anyone can go and it is super fun and you get donuts the first Wednesday of every month. Margaretta is a great school for everyone and I encourage people to go to it.
Margaretta is a very small local high school where everyone knows everyone. There are several good programs and teachers that make this a great place to grow up. However, every positive has a negative. This school holds a high importance of who your parents are and what your last name is.
I loved going to Margareta Schools! I receive my entire K-12 education at Margaretta schools and it was amazing. The teachers are always so nice and the entire faculty strives to make sure you become the best student you could possibly be. They push you, they stimulate your mind, and they really prepared me for college. Their facilities are great and the cafeteria food was pretty good. Everyone got along and made the most of our experiences there. I wouldn't have traded to go anywhere else.