Marble Falls High School is an above average, public school located in Marble Falls, TX. It has 1,202 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 71% of students are at least proficient in math and 61% in reading.
Marble Falls High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+121 Students
- A+114 Students
- A+103 Students
- A-88 Students
- B66 Students
- A57 Students
- C+50 Students
- B50 Students
- A+41 Students
- B36 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.11 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.14 responses
Marble Falls High School Reviews
I am lucky to have grown up in a town like Marble Falls. Although this school was not always given the best reputation, there was always a sense of comradery in the halls. I was given opportunities here that at other schools I would not have gotten. Going to a bigger name school would mean I couldn't play sports, be in the top choir, be number nine in the class, and work part-time jobs for both my junior and senior years. I would like to in future see Marble Falls High School as a force to be reckoned with, not one that pales in comparison to other schools.
Marble Falls High School is a great place for students to be loved and inspired. The teachers overall are openminded and help each student learn at their own pace, while still maintaining a classroom environment. The school is home to many clubs and groups that strengthen each individual. I would love to see the high expectations lower just slightly. Each student is different and some are unable to reach these expectations. These students are frowned upon by many of the staff.
Marble Falls High School is a very small school which allows for tight knit relationships and intensified school spirit. Marble Falls is a small town, a home to just over 7,000 people. Although the town is small, school support and spirit are far from small. The school may not look glamorous on the outside, but on the inside, it holds beautiful people, moments, and memories.