Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Maranatha High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 4,000 private high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+59 Students
- A+56 Students
- A+40 Students
- A-39 Students
- A38 Students
- A+32 Students
- A31 Students
- B+28 Students
- A+27 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.15 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.15 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.25 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.20 responses
Maranatha High School Reviews
Review Maranatha High School
I think that the school prioritizes athletics over academics and the arts which is frustrating. There are also many teachers at the school who are very knowledgeable about their particular subject, but are not very good at teaching. The environment does not feel genuine since some students are fake and close-minded. Also, teacher turn-over rate is really high, which makes it difficult for students to adapt.
I think because I was plugged in and had good friends, my overall experience at this school was in general okay. The faculty changed dramatically every year I was there, but I think it is good to have consistency, just so the students do not feel like they are always being uprooted and moved. The environment there never really felt genuine, because the students there sometimes were fake or rude. Despite this, there were faculty members that I felt comfortable with and was able to have a good conversation with once in a while. There were teachers that were genuine and kind, and wanted to build a relationship with their students, which I think is really great.
The choice of teachers could definitely be better. Just because they look good on paper doesn't mean that they are qualified to teach students who actually need to learn. Some teachers may know the material very, very well, but their teaching style is either not adapted to the students' needs, or they are just unable to share that information with the class in general. It is very obvious to the students which teachers go above and beyond, and which ones stick to the bare minimum. We appreciate teachers who genuinely care for our well-being, are understanding that their class is not the only class we have to do work for, and who are fair, and who are able to go above and beyond.