Since when has the way things have always been done a good enough reason to keep doing them? At Maranatha, we’re not afraid of standing for something different—and maybe that’s exactly what makes all the difference. Here, excellence is measured not only by the obligatory test scores and sky-high academic standards, but by the unquantifiable. Curiosity. Perseverance. Faith. We’ve built a place where our students learn from themselves, each other and all of us, a place where failure is embraced and big questions serve as golden opportunities for teachers to show wide-eyed minds where to look, but not what to see. If this sounds like a fresh and intentional approach that’s not at all what you thought about school, then we’ve reached our passing grade. Because that’s precisely the point.
Maranatha's mission: We are an influential school of collaborators, innovators, and explorers grounded in Christian faith empowering co-creators of tomorrow.
Maranatha Christian Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+60 Students
- B24 Students
- B22 Students
- A20 Students
- B+18 Students
- A+18 Students
- B-17 Students
- A-17 Students
- B+11 Students
- B9 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.10 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.13 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.9 responses