Maplewood-Richmond Heights High School is a highly rated, public school located in Maplewood, MO. It has 348 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 67% of students are at least proficient in math and 67% in reading.
Maplewood-Richmond Heights High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A48 Students
- B44 Students
- B39 Students
- A+36 Students
- B35 Students
- A-31 Students
- B+30 Students
- B-24 Students
- B18 Students
- B+17 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.3 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.3 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Maplewood-Richmond Heights High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Schools like Maplewood-Richmond Heights High School
- ABrentwood High School
- Brentwood School District, MO
- 46 reviews
- A-Valley Park Senior High School
- Valley Park School District, MO
- 89 reviews
- A-Mehlville High School
- Mehlville R-IX School District, MO
- 280 reviews
- A-Affton High School
- Affton School District, MO
- 80 reviews
Maplewood-Richmond Heights High School Reviews
The school offers lots of opportunities to students in order to get them prepared for what they decide to do after high school. Students are able to go on college campus visits, get on or offtsite internships, and so much more. Pretty much all teachers are very supportive and are excellent at what they do. I do wish there was a bit more variety in the clubs and electives, but it is understandable that they dont have enough teachers for those things. The building is also very nice and there are many sports to join.
Excellent school district! Hands on, highly personalized education. Leader in seed to table education with gardens and nutrition education. Outreach and participation in external resources such as area universities, corporate grant experiences and community businesses as well as community organizations is extensive. One of the very first sites for homeless or indigent male high school students is highly successful—diminishing the drop out rate. Weekend On Wheels (WOW) not only provides weekend nutrition for students but is managed by the high school students. The school district is known, area wide, as the site of multiple educational and social innovations. Test scores and academic depth related to economic levels is simply amazing! Mostly, these kids reflect their teachers and community, they care!!
MRH is amazingly unique school. The rough past and metamorphosis of MRH into an award winning school instills a sense of pride in every MRH student. Some of the changes that were made at MRH was the implementation of sustainability initiatives. School gardens, bee hives, aquaponics labs and compost bins and just some of the projects that students are connected with at MRH. MRH also hosts its own student and staff led food pantry, Weekend on Wheels, for the students and families of the district that need assistance with food on the weekends. Lastly, MRH also has a one to one laptop program. Every student of the school is given a laptop. Technology is integrated into every classroom and most homework is done online. Students email, turn in homework, and complete projects all on their personal laptop which is theirs to keep at the completion of their senior year.