Maple Mountain High School is a highly rated, public school located in Spanish Fork, UT. It has 1,384 students in grades 10-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 29 to 1. According to state test scores, 46% of students are at least proficient in math and 57% in reading.
Maple Mountain High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-332 Students
- A+287 Students
- B+239 Students
- A211 Students
- B153 Students
- C+112 Students
- B-106 Students
- B85 Students
- B-57 Students
- B43 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.38 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.38 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.43 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.43 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.43 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.57 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.58 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.58 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.60 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.60 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.60 responses
Maple Mountain High School Reviews
I have really enjoyed my experience at Maple Mountain thus far. Nearly everyone I come in contact with is friendly, engaged, and devoted to school. My teachers are engaged in their work and it is easy to see they love their job. This doesn't mean I love all my teachers, but all of them try to teach as best they can. The student government works hard to involve every student and make high school a good experience. I'm looking forward to continuing my education at Maple Mountain until graduation!
I found it interesting that even though there were different groups, we were all still close to each other. I remember our "Senior Sunset" vividly. I felt like we were all friends, and there weren't any outsiders or cliques. I loved the unity, and attribute that to the many fun activities that were offered. There was something for everyone! The teachers were kind and helpful, and the student government made life enjoyable. I loved high school.
I have loved my experience at Maple Mountain! What I've loved most is the way the school fixes problems. Our student body is filled with good kids and we have so many, good teachers who care and try to make school worth every minute. Of course there are problems, like any school, but I've seen problems come and go because the school recognized and sought to fix them. Intense and rude student sections during assemblies were addressed and assemblies were changed to end such conflicts. The school has sent out emails asking students and parents advice on how to make the school better, and new ideas are used. My school has such a variety of good classes and clubs and every group works hard at what they do. Overall, Maple Mountain has been a great experience.