Maple Mountain High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-266 Students
- A+240 Students
- B+202 Students
- A173 Students
- B116 Students
- C+89 Students
- B-84 Students
- B65 Students
- B-42 Students
- B35 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.38 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.38 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.43 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.43 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.43 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.57 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.58 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.58 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.60 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.60 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.60 responses
Maple Mountain High School Reviews
Review Maple Mountain High School
I have loved my experience at Maple Mountain! What I've loved most is the way the school fixes problems. Our student body is filled with good kids and we have so many, good teachers who care and try to make school worth every minute. Of course there are problems, like any school, but I've seen problems come and go because the school recognized and sought to fix them. Intense and rude student sections during assemblies were addressed and assemblies were changed to end such conflicts. The school has sent out emails asking students and parents advice on how to make the school better, and new ideas are used. My school has such a variety of good classes and clubs and every group works hard at what they do. Overall, Maple Mountain has been a great experience.
I felt very included from my first day there. The school is clean and very well kept, even after 8 years of being in service. Teachers are very invested in their classes and go to great lengths to do the best for their students. Involvement in multiple programs and activities is encouraged and made possible by the hard-working staff. The environment is welcoming and safe: I have never felt threatened or uncomfortable there. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time at Maple Mountain and would highly recommend it to anyone considering it as an option!
I graduated from Maple Mountain High in 2013. To be honest I really enjoyed the time that I spent there. The atmosphere is friendly and welcoming and I never felt prejudiced against in the 3 years I was there. Like most high schools, the teachers weren't all amazing nor were they terrible. I think that one of the problems the school had was the split between Spanish Fork and Mapleton. Generally speaking, the kids that lived in Mapleton were well to do financially, more so than those from Spanish Fork. This caused a small prejudice between the two groups. One thought the other group was snotty and pretentious while the other believed they were below them. I never personally felt this, however I did see this happen to others. There were never any efforts made by the school or faculty to correct this. I would have liked to see something, at least some sort of attempt toward reparation. All in all I think it is a great high school. I am proud to be a Golden Eagle alumni.