Maple Mountain High School is a highly rated, public school located in Spanish Fork, UT. It has 1,384 students in grades 10-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 29 to 1. According to state test scores, 46% of students are at least proficient in math and 57% in reading.
Maple Mountain High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-320 Students
- A+277 Students
- B+231 Students
- A206 Students
- B147 Students
- C+105 Students
- B-101 Students
- B81 Students
- B-56 Students
- B43 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.38 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.38 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.43 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.43 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.43 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.57 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.58 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.58 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.60 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.60 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.60 responses
Maple Mountain High School Reviews
I have loved my experience at Maple Mountain! What I've loved most is the way the school fixes problems. Our student body is filled with good kids and we have so many, good teachers who care and try to make school worth every minute. Of course there are problems, like any school, but I've seen problems come and go because the school recognized and sought to fix them. Intense and rude student sections during assemblies were addressed and assemblies were changed to end such conflicts. The school has sent out emails asking students and parents advice on how to make the school better, and new ideas are used. My school has such a variety of good classes and clubs and every group works hard at what they do. Overall, Maple Mountain has been a great experience.
I felt very included from my first day there. The school is clean and very well kept, even after 8 years of being in service. Teachers are very invested in their classes and go to great lengths to do the best for their students. Involvement in multiple programs and activities is encouraged and made possible by the hard-working staff. The environment is welcoming and safe: I have never felt threatened or uncomfortable there. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time at Maple Mountain and would highly recommend it to anyone considering it as an option!
My three years at Maple Mountain High School were amazing! I felt as though I always had friends around me, no matter who was in my class. The teachers all truly cared about their students, and the school janitors kept our building as shiny new as the day it was built! Every day was a great day for going to school, meeting new friends and hanging with old, and learning, learning, learning!