Maple Grove Junior/Senior High School is an above average, public school located in Bemus Point, NY. It has 406 students in grades 6-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 67% of students are at least proficient in math and 63% in reading.
Maple Grove Junior/Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-25 Students
- A13 Students
- A-9 Students
- B9 Students
- A+7 Students
- A-7 Students
- B+6 Students
- B6 Students
- A6 Students
- C+5 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.8 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.9 responses
Schools like Maple Grove Junior/Senior High School
- C+Frewsburg Junior/Senior High School
- Frewsburg Central School District, NY
- 29 reviews
- B-Falconer Middle/High School
- Falconer Central School District, NY
- 21 reviews
- CCassadaga Valley Middle/High School
- Cassadaga Valley Central School District, NY
- 79 reviews
- C+Eisenhower Middle/High School
- Warren County School District, PA
- 76 reviews
Maple Grove Junior/Senior High School Reviews
Awesome school. Small class size, average less than 20 kids. Great academic program, they have won many awards, and the school is always ranked in the top 10 small schools in New York. and great sports programs too! Most sports teams go to sectionals, I personally have gone to States for two sports, two years in a row!
This school was perfect for me and it was a great environment to grow up in. Maple Grove not only excels over every school in the county for academics, but they also dominate in sports. Small class sizes means everyone is an important person, and everyone knows everyone’s name. Room for improvement could be found in the personalities of some of the staff and the overall welcomeness of student opinion and input.
Not a good atmosphere for socialization or learning. Felt like I was barely prepared for college. Some teachers were nice, but administration was not good. If you weren't in sports or the school play, god help you.