Many Farms High School is a public school located in Many Farms, AZ. It has 337 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 42% of students are at least proficient in math and 53% in reading.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C30 Students
- B18 Students
- A16 Students
- B+11 Students
- B-9 Students
- C-8 Students
- A-8 Students
- B-6 Students
- B-5 Students
- B4 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.7 responses
Many Farms High School Reviews
Many Farms High School is a small school with great teachers who are always there to help you succeed in school and not just that, life as well. Their words of encouragement make life in school so much easy, they go out of their own ways in order to help students seek more in life. They push you to do better everyday and as long as you follow the rules, they will be nice as well. I love MFHS, everyone is so caring. All staffs are so great too. Every subject a teacher taught they would teach another just to help. That's what I liked about it, I could express myself in my work and in action. There was no one there to judge but there is always someone there to compliment you. The only thing that I would like to see change is having homework more restricted, many students get away with lacking that part of school. I also want to see the study hall change "HOWL" to a longer period of time that's only used for educational purposes.
My experience at Many Farms High School has been alright. I do love that it is a small school. So when I need help with a certain class I could always reach out to my teacher after school. The school has very many teachers who are supportive of their students. I just love when I see my teachers take their time out of their day to uplift and help improve students. I've noticed with the new change of a new Principal the school has improved from my first year. Although I don't completely agree with all their rules, I think we're getting somewhere from where we were before. It's nice to see new change. Now what I would like to change is the schools environment. I want to change after school and open more clubs that will get students to WANT to be at school for a longer period of time. I want to change the physical atmosphere of my school. We used to have a big field of grass for all the students to chill at, but now it's gone, and I just want to find a place for students relax.
I liked the staff from the high school because they were there to help every student succeed in their classes and they were always there to lend a helping hand but the change I want to see is more teachers to be provided at the school.