Manvel High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+220 Students
- A-209 Students
- A+176 Students
- B134 Students
- A-115 Students
- B+108 Students
- A102 Students
- A-91 Students
- A+82 Students
- B79 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.61 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.61 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.62 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.62 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.62 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.78 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.78 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.78 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.50 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.50 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.50 responses
Manvel High School Reviews
Review Manvel High School
I love my school. Manvel creates this unique vibe that fills every students soul. Yeah I know, sounds cheesy but it really does feel like a family. In everything that we do, we are supported. Students, teachers, counselors, janitors, and coaches are all apart of the reason why we keep going everyday. We like to succeed together as a whole. Football games are my absolute favorite. Its like we all are on the field! Everyone is cheering for everyone. Everyone is considered family. When one cry, we all cry. When one laugh, we all laugh. When one is successful, in spirit, we're all successful. There's nothing that can compare to the pride that my school has.
Manvel High School has become my second home all because of the friendly staff and relationships that I have made there. It is an amazing place to meet new people, have fun, and study simultaneously! This high school has helped me go through my freshman year to my senior year in just three years! I love Manvel High School, and I am certain other students will love it just as much as well.
Manvel High School is really great athletically and spiritually. We offer several AP(Advanced Placement) and Dual credit (Alvin Community College) classes as well as CTE (Career Technical Education). We have several clubs and organizations including: Engineering Club, Art Club, NHS, Cinema Club, FFA, Drama Club, DECA, BPA, HOSA, Seaperch, and etc,. This year they had everybody take either the PSAT or SAT for free. We really are trying to push academics. We've had many counselors come into our classrooms and talk to us about college, testing, grades, and GPA. However, many of the restrooms are left disgusting and recently there have been beetles and small mice spotted in the school. We have school police officers that are there to keep us safe. AP's are always in the hallways during passing period cracking down on dress code. We have good communication to parents through our school website and Twitter page.