Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesC
- Health & SafetyB-
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
Manson Junior/Senior High School is a public school located in Manson, WA. It has 193 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state test scores, 15% of students are at least proficient in math and 55% in reading.
Manson Junior/Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-41 Students
- A-38 Students
- B-28 Students
- C26 Students
- A25 Students
- B+18 Students
- A-10 Students
- B+10 Students
- C-10 Students
- A-10 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.3 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.3 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Schools like Manson Junior/Senior High School
Manson Junior/Senior High School Reviews
I feel school is very average. I'm okay with. The food is good. I love Josephina and Robin; they're super nice all the time. Involvement is very good here. Almost everyone is involved. You see everyone doing everything; sports, clubs and extracurricular activities.
Manson Junior/Senior High School is a small 2b school with about 350 kids. Their are great teachers and always great opportunities. They have many clubs and the sports allow many people to participate. The academics are great and you can take many college classes. Overall a great school even with such small numbers of students and staff.
Teachers give their students undivided attention. The staff truly cares about the success of the students. When I was a sophomore and going through some difficult times, many of my teachers reached out to me and helped me get on track academically, which resulted in some relief of emotional stress. The trimester system also provides great options for students of all varieties. Students who have shown independence and passion for a subject are allowed more freedom to pursue other endeavors, like internships and project based learning. Students who learn best with tactile activities really benefit from this directed study program.