Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyB-
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Mansfield High School is a public school located in Mansfield, MO. It has 206 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 35% of students are at least proficient in math and 45% in reading.
Mansfield High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B63 Students
- A-40 Students
- B32 Students
- C+32 Students
- A-29 Students
- B26 Students
- C+18 Students
- C+17 Students
- C15 Students
- A-15 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.4 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.4 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 11 responses
- Pep Rallies27%
- Athletic Events18%
- Pep Band9%
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Mansfield High School Reviews
Mansfield High School is a very great school. If you have a problem they are always there to help you. Or if you just need to talk to someone they are always willing to listen. I love this school!
One thing that makes my experience at Mansfield High School great is the love and closeness within the school. My small town has been struck with many difficult challenges during my high school career. During each of these situations my school has pulled together with the community to overcome the obstacles and support the hurting in any way possible. Some surrounding schools in my region, do not receive near as much community support and involvement. Seeing this, makes me very thankful for growing up in Mansfield. If I had the choice of doing high school over again, I would definitely choose Mansfield High School.
I moved here from Fordland MO, so kind of a bigger school. Defiantly more people than I'm use to. Still, I like that it' a small school. Most of the teachers are nice most of the days. Everyone has there bad days and you can tell but they always stay professional. You can tell that all the teachers care about there job and they're students. They treat everyone equally. I've had a little bit of problems with the principal, nothing to serious. The school and the classes are super easy to find. So for new students it's nice. Any where you go you have students that'll always be rude. But this school is really good about they're "No bully zone" school. The teachers know how to handle situations as in bulling, a student crying, a student with attitude, etc...