Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC
- Clubs & ActivitiesC+
- Health & SafetyB
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Mansfield High School is a public school located in Mansfield, AR. It has 246 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 6 to 1. According to state test scores, 37% of students are at least proficient in math and 42% in reading.
Mansfield High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C+78 Students
- B-52 Students
- A-41 Students
- B35 Students
- C+13 Students
- B12 Students
- A-12 Students
- B+10 Students
- B-9 Students
- B+8 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.9 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 33 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.12 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.12 responses
Mansfield High School Reviews
The school is in a small an close community. Everybody is related to each other with a very minimal amount of colored people. The school is large and able to hold the amount of students that attend. Teachers are both relaxed and strict the courses are average. The administrators are friendly, but they are frequently alteranted so getting help from the counselor is always a problem. The courses provided for a higher level learning is very limited and clubs are little to none. Students are quite close-minded and are hard on any foreign new students. The school is split between two sections, the athletic moderately wealthy kids and the trailer park kids who are struggling to get showers. The school tries its best to provide free lunch and take-home snacks for the weekends. The facilities are well-managed and the sports areas are up-to-date. Overall, the school is great and nicely-managed and the students are overly relaxed and doesn't push themself enough to get academically successful.
Mansfield High School is a very small town school in the South. With that, it lacks diversity and many people tend to be racists towards particular groups. Overall, the school isn't bad at all. The school makes sure that the students are safe and protected from any dangerous situations. The school is small, but that's not bad, it means that everyone knows each other and it's easy to be connected with everyone. The teachers are also great and the curriculum that they're teaching is very insightful. The only thing that I would change about Mansfield High School is to make more clubs. There's not that many clubs and therefore it's hard to find a club that fits one's interests. This becomes a problem because when someone graduating makes a college application, their application will most likely be empty.
What I liked the most about this school was my teacher that I got in 10 grade, if it wasn’t for her helping me and encouraging me, I wouldn’t be graduating on time. My math teacher has greatly expanded my understanding in algebra and helped me to become an above average student in his class.