Manheim Township High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+144 Students
- A129 Students
- A-100 Students
- A+95 Students
- B65 Students
- B+52 Students
- A-51 Students
- A44 Students
- A+39 Students
- A+38 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.18 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.18 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 26 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.24 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.32 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.36 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.36 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.36 responses
Schools like Manheim Township High School
- AHempfield Senior High School
- Hempfield School District, PA
- 259 reviews
- B+Penn Manor High School
- Penn Manor School District, PA
- 288 reviews
- A-Warwick Senior High School
- Warwick School District, PA
- 207 reviews
- AConestoga Valley Senior High School
- Conestoga Valley School District, PA
- 282 reviews
Manheim Township High School Reviews
Review Manheim Township High School
I had a wonderful experience at Mannheim Township. I found the staff and other students for the most part to be caring and supportive. If students attending this high school had any desire to achieve academic and social success, Mannheim Township made it possible. I was also extremely prepared by this high school for college which not many of my college classmates can say. It was always sad; however, to see kids slip through the cracks each year. Mannheim Township could work on bettering its one on one relationships and instilling drive and initiative in those students to ensure the success of as many kids as possible, not just the ones who want it from the beginning.
There is a handful of teachers who grade assignments in a timely manner, grade fairly, treat the students with respect, and follow through with a curriculum that allows students to reach their full potential, there are some who don't. Some teachers will mix together several units and lessons that confuse students, take weeks to grade assignments, or even not effectively prepare their students for large tests such as midterms or finals. Nevertheless, it is stil worth it to attend one of the top schools in the area.
I am in between whether I would come back and redo all the 4 years again. It's not only the teachers its the other students as well that can make the student experience on the positive side or the negative side. The school is unique because I believe it doesn't lack any resources a student would need to complete projects or assignments. The technology is up to date and the library has new books coming in all the time and volumes that are easily accessible for research purposes. The school is larger than most and it has a lot of options for students when it comes to the arts or english, any class you could think of including guitar lab, and english speech club, just many options that help students build up an idea of what career they would like to do in the future.