Manheim Township High School is a highly rated, public school located in Lancaster, PA. It has 1,743 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 80% of students are at least proficient in math and 86% in reading.
Manheim Township High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+203 Students
- A171 Students
- A-157 Students
- A+107 Students
- B95 Students
- B75 Students
- A-74 Students
- A58 Students
- A-52 Students
- A+49 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.19 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.19 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 27 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.33 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.33 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.33 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.37 responses
Schools like Manheim Township High School
- A-Hempfield Senior High School
- Hempfield School District, PA
- 275 reviews
- A-Penn Manor High School
- Penn Manor School District, PA
- 310 reviews
- B+Warwick Senior High School
- Warwick School District, PA
- 221 reviews
- A-Conestoga Valley Senior High School
- Conestoga Valley School District, PA
- 288 reviews
Manheim Township High School Reviews
I absolutely loved going to high school here! I felt like everyone belonged and was very involved in all activities. I felt comfortable and encouraged with all of my teachers. I also thought for any student they provide help and assistance as well as classes to continue your education such as AP classes and being able to take classes at HACC while in high school!
I spent all of high school at Manheim Township. Overall, my experience was good. We have a wide variety of programs for all sorts of students. Our athletics are excellent, as we have won many state and district titles and a number of sports. Our after school and extracurricular offerings are great, and have a true impact on the community. Teachers care about their students and want to help them succeed.
This is a competitive school. I moved from Warwick and in comparison MTHS has a harder curriculum, but they also seem very focused on standardized tests. There are entitled people that go here that think their better then you because if they mom or dad. But overall I would recommend for kids who already excel in school, or who have good work ethic, otherwise it’s a hard school to go to.