Mandeville High School is a highly rated, public school located in Mandeville, LA. It has 1,969 students in grades 8-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 18 to 1. According to state test scores, 81% of students are at least proficient in math and 85% in reading.
Mandeville High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-355 Students
- B206 Students
- B+135 Students
- A+109 Students
- B+96 Students
- B+90 Students
- B+86 Students
- B78 Students
- A-66 Students
- A-56 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.20 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.20 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.31 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.31 responses
Mandeville High School Reviews
Mandeville has an incredible atmosphere for all students to feel welcome! I have truly felt loved at this school. Getting involved and helping others is an incredible value this school has. I love being a skipper! Overall, Mandeville helps you feel completely involved and immersed in Louisiana culture.
My experience at Mandeville High School will not be forgotten. I was a a varsity soccer player for four years and was captain my senior year. I also played music and was in the Talented Music Program for four years. I was Vice President of Student Council my senior year and Treasurer my junior year. I was offered help by all my counselors and my teachers. My mom being a teacher there had its pros and cons but overall my experience was one I’d never change for the world. I took mostly all honors classes and never stopped short of a challenge. Mandeville High School led me to explore my potential as well as my peers’ potential! Going to miss it but excited for my future ahead. I would like to see them finish the construction on renewal of the school this year and come back and visit!
At Mandeville high everyone is welcome and everyone can find their own niche. The experience with Mandeville was wonderful, almost every teacher is extremely passionate about their subject area, and almost every student is a friendly face. At Mandeville life long friends are made, it is not the dreary boring repitive standard high school but a wonderful place full of new adventures and different people. Although it is a generally small community Mandeville High is exceptional in all fields, most importantly academic. The chance to earn AP credits and take ACT Prep classes helps students on their journey after high school. The teachers are caring and help guide students in life and academics, without Mandeville High the world would lose many bright young people.