Manchester Township High School is a public school located in Manchester, NJ. It has 1,002 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 15% of students are at least proficient in math and 25% in reading.
Manchester Township High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B97 Students
- C+95 Students
- B86 Students
- A83 Students
- B82 Students
- B-79 Students
- A-73 Students
- A+59 Students
- B57 Students
- B+49 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 33 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.19 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.18 responses
Schools like Manchester Township High School
- CLakewood High School
- Lakewood School District, NJ
- 116 reviews
- B-Central Regional High School
- Central Regional School District, NJ
- 183 reviews
- BJackson Liberty High School
- Jackson Township School District, NJ
- 161 reviews
- B-Barnegat High School
- Barnegat Township School District, NJ
- 156 reviews
Manchester Township High School Reviews
An updated, clean, and bright school that made my high school years wonderful. They have a JROTC program with great instructors and the the administration makes sure that the teachers are always satisfied so that they can have a great time teaching the students. Many of the teachers here are approachable and are very friendly plus the environment is very bright and friendly here too. The school is located in an areas about a mile away from all of the noise on the Main Street so learning comes to be peaceful. This is a school I would definitely recommend to everyone.
I like the majority of teachers at my school. There are many excellent teachers that helped guide me through high school. However, there are some things that I would like to change. I feel that my school limits creativity of it's students. Our school has removed senior quotes in the yearbook, does not allow students to paint parking spaces, and has very few spirit days. I also am a member of the gymnastics team at Manchester. Unfortunately, we do not have our own equipment and do not get much recognition. I feel that our top scores should be hung on the wall like all of the other sports. Although I do feel that Manchester Township High School is a good school, there are changes that could be made.
Manchester has honestly been a wonderful High School experience for me, it has made me stay on track with my academics and club activities. They have counselors that walk you through the college process and makes sure you have everything you need. Another great quality of the school is the school spirit of the students and teachers.