Manchester High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+116 Students
- B66 Students
- A+64 Students
- A+59 Students
- A57 Students
- C49 Students
- A-42 Students
- B39 Students
- A-33 Students
- A-33 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.14 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.14 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 50 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.18 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.24 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.35 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.35 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.35 responses
Manchester High School Reviews
Review Manchester High School
Manchester High School was amazing, I loved my experience. From test review sessions to Senior Prom and Graduation, I had so many memories that I will be able to share for the rest of my life. I was very involved in clubs and activities and becoming close with teachers helped me to get out of my comfort zone to experience new things. Through my time at Manchester I made so many friends that I still have contact with, I was able to broaden my sports knowledge and compete in track and even try out for softball, and I have about five to ten teachers there that changed my life and still stay in contact with me. I would like to see more kids get involved with clubs and the school itself because it really does change your life and you get to be involved with so many new friend groups!
I was involved in many extracurricular activities, so believe me when I say that there is definitely something for everybody! I was a multi-sport Varsity athlete, a member of both award-winning show choirs (although that is a co-curricular activity), as well as a participating member and/or leader in several honor societies and Beta club.
My overall experience at Manchester High School, so far, has been the best high school experience I could have ever imagined for myself. From the orientation day before my freshman year began until today, December in my senior year, I was welcomed by teachers and students. I believe any student that has gone to Manchester will mention the "Lancer Family" when asked about their time at the school. From the teachers, to the students, to the administration, to the attendance lady, Jessica, my personal favorite, everybody is there almost as if they want to be, not just because it is their job or it's school and they have to be there. Honestly, Manchester was not necessarily a choice I made since I go there because of where I live, but if I had the choice back then and knew what I know now, Manchester would still be the only school I would ever want to go to.