Manasquan High School is a highly rated, public school located in Manasquan, NJ. It has 969 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 42% of students are at least proficient in math and 70% in reading.
Manasquan High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A115 Students
- A-100 Students
- A100 Students
- C+83 Students
- B75 Students
- A+71 Students
- B+61 Students
- B53 Students
- A52 Students
- A52 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.18 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.18 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 49 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.27 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.28 responses
Schools like Manasquan High School
- A-Wall High School
- Wall Township Public School District, NJ
- 75 reviews
- A-Middletown High School South
- Middletown Township Public School District, NJ
- 247 reviews
- A-Point Pleasant Borough High School
- Point Pleasant Borough School District, NJ
- 209 reviews
- B+Shore Regional High School
- Public School
- West Long Branch, NJ
- 127 reviews
Manasquan High School Reviews
I was faced with many heartaches and failures entering freshman year. With tremendous support and guidance at Manasquan High School I was able to achieve academic excellence with the help of my teachers. Being able to participate in sports and clubs allowed me to build friendships and earn leadership roles on and off the court, ultimately building my self confidence. I spearheaded a basketball and volleyball fundraiser to bring awareness and raise money for my cousins' foundation. He was diagnosed at the age of four with the fatal disease Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy. Both of these events were successful because of the assistance of MHS faculty, teachers, and peers. I have been fortunate to call Manasquan High school my home for the past four years. I personally could not have asked for a better high school experience. I was able to overcome obstacles and set goals for myself, which led to a success story at the end of my high school career.
Great atmosphere with caring students and passionate teachers. Safe environment. Great sports games and after-school events. Plenty of opportunities for extracurriculars and volunteer opportunities. Offers difficult classes and encourages students to challenge themselves in class. Great place to be!
Manasquan High School has changed my high school experience for the better. Due to the Covid-19 outbreak, many thought the rest of our school year would be a complete mess. However, teachers and educators made this process as harmless as possible as assigning jut the right amount of work while still making it fun. My first two years as a Warrior were unforgettable, too. I played baseball, made new friends, and became a better person overall.