Malden High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A161 Students
- A+153 Students
- A+140 Students
- B140 Students
- C+91 Students
- B89 Students
- B+89 Students
- A+82 Students
- A+54 Students
- A+53 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.23 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.23 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 65 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.26 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.40 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.40 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.40 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.42 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.42 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.42 responses
Malden High School Reviews
Review Malden High School
Malden high has some very sophisticated student's, a wide range in diversity, very active preforming and visual arts programs and very "Human" Teachers who understand some of the underlying issues that students go through. Also some helpful guidance counselors who stop at nothing to make school and beyond an enjoyable experience. You may also noticed that i used the word "some" a lot in the sentence. Which is the reason for my review of it. No one's in control of the student's personalities which is always a good thing in a public school. but the student's who have no concern about their academic success have a negative influence on the school. They start fights, make the learning process slower for the other students who want to learn, and abuse the school for unintended purposes. Teachers are flawed as well, rather than taking the time to become interested in a student's background they punish behavior that can sometimes be seen as either a cry for help or a crave for attention.
Between the genuinely interested teachers, homework load, getting into the class you want, I rate it really good. There are always going to be the disinterested teacher(s), clicks and emphasis on athletics over social clubs, but that's at every school and most likely always will be. I very much look forward to college to experience what I believe will be a completely different academic environment with out negative aspects!
Malden High School provides a variety of classes that students can choose to take as their electives/exploratories. Ranging from chorus, studio art, play production to finance, computer science, criminal justice, law and automotive, Malden High was able to create a mixture of classes that includes everybody's interests. The clubs show the same variety, giving a chance for students to volunteer in the community through Key Club, Environmental club and even have their voices be heard in Speech and Debate, YMCA Leaders Corps and many other clubs. The activities provided here allow students to feel truly connected to the community and people around them. Last but not least, Malden High School is one of the most diverse school in the district. People, students and teachers, of all races, religion and gender come here and celebrate our diversity, education and in all, our school. Malden High School would be an excellent place for anyone to learn at.