Malakoff High School is a public school located in Malakoff, TX. It has 385 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 47% of students are at least proficient in math and 47% in reading.
Malakoff High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Schools like Malakoff High School
- B-Kerens Independent School District
- Kerens Independent School District, TX
- PK, K-12
- 36 reviews
- BEustace High School
- Eustace Independent School District, TX
- 38 reviews
- BMabank High School
- Mabank Independent School District, TX
- 124 reviews
- B-Athens High School
- Athens Independent School District, TX
- 137 reviews
Malakoff High School Reviews
I loved everything about Malakoff High School. My school was great at preparing us for college. It's filled with a great cheerful atmosphere. Student teacher relation are excellent. There are many clubs and activities for every person. The teachers do their best to make sure you understand the content they are teaching. Overall the school is very safe and you can feel very welcomed and included. My favorite thing during my experience was how close I become with some of my teachers. It helped connect with my learning better. The food was pretty good to considering it was school food, my favorite item was our tiger bowl... Now that was the best. Malakoff gave me the opportunity to meet new friends and I have made best friends. I also appreciate how much my school helped me an my family. Our school started a non-profit organization to help families in need all over. Malakoff High School gave me some of the most memorable moments of my life and it will always hold a place in my heart!!!
I love how good the education program is here at Malakoff High School! Though, there can be disrespectful students the teachers always handle them with full respect and nothing bad ever happens here! I overall love the teachers and staff here without a doubt! It is an excellent school, and I would definitely recommend this school!
Stuff happens, like fights or drama just like any other school and some of the teachers could care more and teach more, but I love malakoff, a few teachers there make it really good and the staff members in the office, such as mr. bently, assitant princple and band director, to our higher educator coornator who also teaches english 2! Lets not forgot Mrs. Hancock who legit would go in her kitchen and make you some food without expectin anything in return!