COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
As we continue to face the uncertainty of the pandemic, we understand that parents are still trying to make the best educational decisions for their children. To offer the greatest level of health, hygiene, and protection we have planned to implement all of the requirements suggested by the CDC guidelines. For a more detailed description of our Covid Operation visit the link below. Learn More
Majestic Preparatory Academy has embraced the philosophy that every child can learn. Maybe not on the same day or in the same way but when given the opportunity every child can be successful.
Therefore, MPA uses S.T.E.A.M., Overcoming Obstacles and Project Based Learning to educate the whole child. Students can learn on their individual educational levels which enables them to learn and grow at their own pace. This individualized learning guarantees that each student will have the opportunity to achieve academic success.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
Project and Character -Based Learning
Project Based Learning is a student centered curriculum which provides opportunities for students to demonstrate not only what they have learned about specific subjects but more importantly, what they are learning about themselves and others. Character development is occurring throughout our students lives.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 3 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 3 responses
- Winter and Spring School Productions60%
- Diversity Weeks40%
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 3 responses
- Offers Full WeekYes
- Offers Part WeekYes
- Offers Full DayYes
- Offers Part DayYes
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 3 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 3 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 3 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 3 responses
Living in the Area
- Cost of Livinggrade B
- Good for Familiesgrade B+
- Housinggrade B minus