Maine Academy of Natural Sciences Reviews

I love this school it provides support that I can't find anywhere else. I love how close and small the school is. There isn't a lot of extracurriculars but the classes make up for it.
This "at your own pace" school worked perfectly for me. If at any time I was struggling with school work, they would assist and help solve the problem I was facing. Another great thing is they offer classes at the community college next door. This is how I was able to get my high school requirements done while getting credits for college. These great opportunities allowed me to graduate a year early as a junior.
I liked the way the school worked in my freshman year, but after getting a new principal, things changed a lot and seemed to stray from what the school should've been. I liked the hands on approach to learning and the field trips and activities that happened in my freshman year.
Start Your Review of Maine Academy of Natural Sciences
The Maine Academy of Natural Sciences is a community motivated charter school. The best thing I ever did was enroll for my high school experience. I grew and became a member of the small community. The intensive learning and small classes allowed me to use my time wisely and graduate early.
As a MEANS Student, I highly recommend this school for any high school student who is having difficulty integrating in traditional high schools.
I loved the duel enrollment program to take kvcc classes. Teachers are very suportive and creative with learning methods.