Maidu High Independent Study Reviews

Since it's a Virtual Charter School students that are motivated to learn can excel in college prep. My child is a junior in High school and is able to take 7 units as co enrollment (college and high school credit) in one semester. The counselor, teachers and advisors have been helpful when needed.
The only thing I wish is that they would contract with local schools for sport team participation.
I went to Maidu from my freshman year and stayed until I finished, which was two and a half years later. I graduated early and felt ready for college. Since it's a fairly small school, you get to know your teachers very well and you are able to get on a more personal level. They understand your needs, why you're in independent study, maybe you work, etc. It's a wonderful school!
This school was unique because it was an independent study group. It gave us a choice between online courses and making our own schedule. We also had the choice to graduate soon.
Start Your Review of Maidu High Independent Study
I was prepared because they school let us work on our own and made our own schedules. If you failed to do so, they would fail or expel you.
The staff are very attentive to students. The school was based off one on one academic involvement.