Mahoning Unlimited Classroom Reviews

Teachers are rude and don’t get back to you as quickly as they should. The learning environment sucks and it’s freezing in the room. I’ve never met teachers that didn’t care about their students like here. It’s truly awful. I definitely do not get the help that I need.
This school doesn't help you with anything. If you are not doing the mandatory amount of hours they don't contact you instead they send an automated message and an email that does not inform you of how much you have left to do . There is no communication between the students,teachers and the school
Great online school option, I love working at my own schedule and pace ... I'm thriving in areas I never thought possible! I also love that they have one on one help at the southern park academy so I can get the hands on learning I need to preform and excel in my education. The only problems I have are the 25 hour a week attendance policy because I finish my work early 98% of the time I end up getting absences when I've never missed a day! Finally sometimes its hard to reach a teacher or member of the staff in a timely manner and sometimes they don't know how to resolve some of the issues whether its the school issue or the online program itself .
Start Your Review of Mahoning Unlimited Classroom
My child is a student at this school, and truly enjoys the experience. There's a great and caring staff, the flexibility of home schooling, but with qualified teachers you can meet with in person, and classes for students with everything from special ed to AP classes. This isn't just a school for credit recovery or last chance students, but also good for the college bound student who, for varying reasons, doesn't wish to attend a traditional school building. We're truly glad that our child is a part of this school, and still has enough free time to pursue their passions in life.