Magnolia Science Academy - Santa Ana Reviews

Despite a flyer posted online & inside the school, & several meetings with school staff & administrators where I was assured there was an after-school program for my son, when I showed up for new student orientation in August 2018 I was told there was no after-school program for high school students. I made several calls & sent emails requesting an explanation as to why I was misinformed, or if the program had been changed over the summer, & to see if accommodations could be made but never received a response. I therefore had to scramble to enroll him in his local public high school. The school secretary Ms. Garcia was very pleasant on the phone but could not answer any of my questions. I sent emails & left phone messages for the principal Mr. Gurler but never received a response. I spent a lot of time, energy, & money on MSA-SA because I felt it was the best high school for my son but given the complete lack of response I would not recommend this school to others. Very disappointed!
I would like to see the new gym built already! Hopefully by the year 2020 seniors can graduate at the gym.
Magnolia science academy was an okay experience because the school did not have lots of money. Which means that you can not due much as a school but even then the administration was very unorganized. Nevertheless the students where friendly and was easy to get along with.
Start Your Review of Magnolia Science Academy - Santa Ana
This school was very helpful to me when i moved to this school in the eighth grade, I was given opportunities that shaped the person i am today. While at this school I have encountered many things, such as four principle changes, and a new experience with each one. Overall this school is really great and shows room for improvement.
Average education, average location, higher than average friendships.