Magnolia Junior High School Reviews

Teachers care and the staff is awesome. The music program with Mr. Jenkins is amazing. He help out at USC and he brings that experience to Magnolia.
What I like about this school was the fact that most of the teachers I had were very nice and willing to help me succeed in class when I was struggling to understand the lessons in class. However, there were some pretty strict teachers at the school usually since they were very loud and mean every now and then. I also really love the fact that I got to meet a lot of new students at the school. Although there were many students I met at the school, most were acquaintances I hung out with every so often. Also, I was in band for both my 7th and 8th grade year. I played the baritone which is a low-pitched brass instrument that is in the saxhorn family and similar to the euphonium. In band, I had earned a few awards. One of the awards I received in 7th grade was for being the most improved when I played the baritone. I really started to get the hang of it pretty quickly. Overall, I enjoyed my 2 years and will never forget my experience and some great teachers I dealt with at that school.
The academics are very competitive and the students are engaged and supported.
Start Your Review of Magnolia Junior High School
There are a lot of options avaliable for kids to choose from.
The staff is amazing here, I would highly recommend this school
We are happy we made the switch to Magnolia
The students are very safe at this school and the staff adhere to the safety policy for the students
There is a homework club, where kids can do their homework after school. Band and sports overall it is a great school.
My son was new to Magnolia, the staff was extremely helpful, very caring and understanding. The explained everything to us and our son. Made us feel welcomed! The principle is amazing, very involved with the students academic success, know the students by name, a very personal staff, they focus on the success of each student. I was reluctant to enroll my son at 1st, as in the community the school has a bad reputation. I am guilty of prejudgment. Honestly I was wrong! I would highly recommend this school over Townsend Junior high in Chino Hills.
I loved the atmosphere and the experiences I went through as I joined different organizations on campus.
School teams are very successful, especially the tennis and wrestling team. However, school funds are not evenly.distributed among the sports.