Magnolia High School is an above average, public school located in Magnolia, AR. It has 619 students in grades 10-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 21% of students are at least proficient in math and 35% in reading.
Magnolia High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-237 Students
- B111 Students
- A-105 Students
- B-78 Students
- B-70 Students
- B60 Students
- B-40 Students
- A-30 Students
- B+29 Students
- B-27 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.13 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.13 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 43 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.18 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.21 responses
Magnolia High School Reviews
It's an okay school, and everybody pretty much gets along. I just wish we had hallways! The teachers who teach pre-AP and AP courses are pretty good teachers. They often go above and beyond to make sure their student understand the content. The elective teachers have fun with their subjects and the choral program is absolutely amazing.
Magnolia High school is a great place to be! They have a lot of extra curriculum's that students can take, and that will be useful in their everyday life after high school.
I love the faculty. They work very hard to ensure that every student feels like they belong. I also adore the atmosphere. Each extracurricular activity, from sports to band, receives the utmost support from students, faculty and even the community. It is a very safe and comfortable environment to return to daily.