Magnet Cove High School Reviews

Its a very small school. It has lots of teachers help on many things because its so small. The teachers a very kind and loving. Sports are a huge deal in magnet cove expecally football it means the world and im a proud graduate from magnet cove.
Magnet Cove is a good school, where everyone knows everyone. Which can be good sometimes. It has gotten a lot more strict over the past year, but it is full of good hearted people.
Magnet Cove High School was a very active school on keeping your grades up and watching how you perform. Magnet Cove High School is based around the community supporting the school and help making changes. Magnet Cove High School is also a very supportive school of sports a lot of the school money comes from sports that Magnet is involved in. Magnet Cove High School also has many clubs you can be in such as east,science club and FACS. These all help you focus on different subjects and helps you look at things from a different perspective.
Start Your Review of Magnet Cove High School
Its a small school everyone gets along really well. Because its small we get more one on one attention with the teachers, so they can help us.
I was a transfer student to Magnet Cove High School. I transferred half way through my sophomore year due to hardships at my old school. I really fell in-love with the campus, everything about Magnet Cove is fantastic. The teachers are outstanding, they are there because they want to help not just because it is their job. The day I moved I had everyone checking to see if I needed help or simply just to meet me. The facilities are even great, probably the best campus in Arkansas 2a division. I can not think of anything I would want to change about my school, the resources are great, the teachers are great, everything here is great.
Very friendly community, excellent college readiness, and many clubs and activities (With more coming constantly).
I love the environment of magnet Cove! I love the administration, the people, the community. Some call this school “old school” and I like it that way because of the learning environment and how connected the teaches/staff are with there students and how other student interact with their piers
Magnet Cove is a pleasant school. I have been in attendance here for many years. Even as an outsider who did not naturally come from the community, I was welcomed in my early years very warmly and indiscriminately. The small community charm can be felt very well, and the academics are solid and trustworthy.
Most of the time everyone is very open minded. The students share their opinions but they share them as well organized debates. The teachers never share their opinion on controversial topics. They offer the platform to the students with a open minded and respectful environment.
We take our safety very seriously. We often have drills and random test to make sure our systems work properly. the drug dogs and drug test happen at least once a month.
although, many people do not think we have many extracurricular options at this school, we have plenty. for example our sports consist of football, golf, track and field, softball, baseball, cross country, and basketball. some of our clubs consist of beta, yearbook, art, science, drama, ffa,fccla, fca, fbla, choir, and band. Our school works very hard to keep our students out of trouble. I am very happy with this school. My opinion is one of the many positive.
I love this school. I wouldn't choose another.
Most teachers do what they are supposed to. Many are willing to cooperate with the students and give the help they need. if there is a question there is more than one teacher that can help at anytime.
There need to be more sports teams or sport choosing, like volleyball or swimming.
School is great, just wish some teachers wouldnt have a teenage attitude with the students when the students didnt have one first.
Some teachers need a workshop on how to use newer technology.
I just walk in randomly even though I don't go there anymore
Start Your Review of Magnet Cove High School
Small school. Heard they finally got a drama department this year. Wish they had it five years ago
STUPID BIOLOGY TEACHER THREATENS TO RETIRE EACH YEAR. WE TELL HER TOO, OLD BAT SABATOUGED ME, HAD A LEAF PROJECT SHE MADE US ALL DO. TOOK MINE UP TO THE FRONT OF THE CLASS AS A BAD EXAMPLE. THOSE LEAVES WERE RIGHT. I GOT THEM FROM STORE NURSIES. DO STORES MISLABLE TREES NOW.
I have gone to Magnet Cove since I was three, so I have only ever know it and no other school,but compared to the others in my area I believe it is the best choice. We have the toughest curriculum in the area and we are all very oriented with each other when it comes to community events and such.