Magnet Cove High School is an above average, public school located in Malvern, AR. It has 328 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 11 to 1. According to state test scores, 45% of students are at least proficient in math and 49% in reading.
Magnet Cove High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-77 Students
- B67 Students
- B-49 Students
- A-48 Students
- B42 Students
- B-35 Students
- C+28 Students
- A-28 Students
- C-27 Students
- B+27 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 11 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.8 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Schools like Magnet Cove High School
- C+Harmony Grove High School
- Harmony Grove School District (Benton), AR
- 36 reviews
- C+Cutter-Morning Star High School
- Cutter-Morning Star School School District, AR
- 38 reviews
- B-Fountain Lake Charter High School
- Fountain Lake School District, AR
- 118 reviews
- B-Glen Rose High School
- Glen Rose School District, AR
- 39 reviews
Magnet Cove High School Reviews
I was a transfer student to Magnet Cove High School. I transferred half way through my sophomore year due to hardships at my old school. I really fell in-love with the campus, everything about Magnet Cove is fantastic. The teachers are outstanding, they are there because they want to help not just because it is their job. The day I moved I had everyone checking to see if I needed help or simply just to meet me. The facilities are even great, probably the best campus in Arkansas 2a division. I can not think of anything I would want to change about my school, the resources are great, the teachers are great, everything here is great.
I love the environment of magnet Cove! I love the administration, the people, the community. Some call this school “old school” and I like it that way because of the learning environment and how connected the teaches/staff are with there students and how other student interact with their piers
Magnet Cove High School was a very active school on keeping your grades up and watching how you perform. Magnet Cove High School is based around the community supporting the school and help making changes. Magnet Cove High School is also a very supportive school of sports a lot of the school money comes from sports that Magnet is involved in. Magnet Cove High School also has many clubs you can be in such as east,science club and FACS. These all help you focus on different subjects and helps you look at things from a different perspective.