Magic City Campus High School
- MINOT, ND
Overall Niche Grade
- Academicsgrade B
- Diversitygrade B
- Teachersgrade B minus
- College Prepgrade B
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade B minus
- Health & Safetygrade A minus
- Administrationgrade C minus
- Sportsgrade A minus
- Foodgrade B minus
- Resources & Facilitiesgrade B minus
Magic City Campus High School is an above average, public school located in MINOT, ND. It has 891 students in grades 11-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 29% of students are at least proficient in math and 58% in reading.
Magic City Campus High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Percent Proficient - Reading
Percent Proficient - Math
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade B270 Students
- grade B+193 Students
- grade B+150 Students
- grade A66 Students
- grade B+37 Students
- grade B minus36 Students
- grade B+32 Students
- grade B minus31 Students
- grade A minus25 Students
- grade B minus22 Students
Map is loading
View Homes Near Magic City Campus High School
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Living in the Area
Overall Niche Grade
- Cost of Livinggrade B+
- Good for Familiesgrade B minus
- Housinggrade B
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
grade A minus
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 26 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 26 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 77 responses
- Theatre Performances13%
- Choir performances, sporting events10%
- Individual club/organization events9%
- Marching Band9%
- Toga day6%
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 29 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 29 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 29 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 39 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 39 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 39 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
grade B minus
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
$15,307 / year
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 48 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 48 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 48 responses
Magic City Campus High School Reviews
Rating 3.64 out of 5 258 reviews
Selecting a category below will take you to another page
Magic City Campus has great opportunities for students of all interests. There, they offer classes in medical careers, autotech, music, arts, childcare, and many more! The variety of classes allows the students to really gain familiarity with their career interests, and also gives them experiences they otherwise wouldn't have in high school. Magic City also has teacher who do the absolute most to help students succeed, while still learning. They don't treat the students like they're 5, however they're always open for extra help before or after school, and even during their off hours. Magic City has given me a new perspective on what a high school experience should look like because I know that not all high schools offer the same opportunities they offer there.
Magic City Campus is a school with a large student body. Given this, there is a place for everyone. The administration works hard to ensure that the students at Magic City Campus have many diverse clubs, activities and programs that they can participate in. Being a part of a large school community feels like you are a part of a large family. Everyone is on the same journey as you and you're going through your educational experience together. Another perk that comes from such a large number of students is the resources made available to all of the students at Magic City Campus. Though the school is large, you never feel insignificant or that you aren't cared for.
The school building is a little outdated but the school spirit and select staff members make the environment brighter. I loved the open-campus policy and new responsibilities that came along with attending the school. There are quite a bit of students at this school. The sports teams are just average, but there are countless clubs to join. Overall, my high school experience was average and I'm thankful for my time at Magic City Campus High School.