Magic City Campus High School is an above average, public school located in Minot, ND. It has 903 students in grades 11-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 29% of students are at least proficient in math and 58% in reading.
Magic City Campus High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B240 Students
- B+171 Students
- B+131 Students
- A+57 Students
- B28 Students
- A-27 Students
- B-26 Students
- B-25 Students
- B-22 Students
- A-20 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.24 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.24 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 69 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.37 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.46 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.46 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.46 responses
Magic City Campus High School Reviews
Plenty of accommodating classes. Good selection of AP classes as well as dual credit. More clubs than I can count. Head principal kinda sucks, but the assisting principals are great and try their best to make kids feel welcome. OPEN CAMPUS!
Magic City's High School has an excellent JROTC program that I was once in Command of. Our Sports Teams are some to be feared, especially Soccer and Swimming. The only problem I had was with diversity and the way some students would act around students of color and even those from a different state, such as military kids.
The teachers there are very kind and considerate of the students. There are a few teachers who would go above and beyond for their students. If I was struggling with a certain topic, or wanted more information that wasn't available at school, my teacher would do his own research in his own time to find resources that would help me.