Madras Middle School Reviews

Madras is a school with high standers for academic success. Madras has many activities for young minds to participate in. The only thing I would change about this school is the food choices.
Just like any middle school, you don't have freedoms but anything else about the school is fine. Teachers are fine too.
Madras Middle School is mediocre overall. There is a fairly high standard for academics, but the school lacks in every other facet. The food is terrible, very little options compared to most other middle schools in the state. Sanitation in the school is awful, we would see roaches every day. Facilities are worn down. The school needs a complete upgrade.
Start Your Review of Madras Middle School
Madras is a place ALL students should got to. This year at Madras, I had learned more than I ever have! I have had trouble with math and language arts for a while, but when I first walked into that building I knew it was going to be a great year! And it was! I had all C's and now I have all A's, thanks to the teachers and supporters there! I think that Madras needs to in the top five for their awesomeness!