Madisonville High School is a public school located in Madisonville, TX. It has 668 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 27% of students are at least proficient in math and 35% in reading.
Madisonville High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B94 Students
- A+81 Students
- C-38 Students
- A+36 Students
- A-28 Students
- B+27 Students
- A25 Students
- A22 Students
- B-19 Students
- A-18 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.8 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.9 responses
Madisonville High School Reviews
I have lived in Madisonville my entire life and have been going to school here since I could walk. I absolutely love our small town and our wonderful school district. I participate in many different things at Madisonville High School like Cheerleading, FFA, and FCCLA. I love doing community service in our town and helping people out. I plan on attending Sam Houston State University in the Fall of 2020 and I absolutely cannot wait to go to my dream school & eventually graduate and pursue my dream job.
Madisonville High School is in a really good school district. Even though we are a four A school in a small town between Houston and Dallas on I-45. We have a pretty decent athletic program. Also classes are average sizes between 18-25 students. Teachers are really good about helping out with tutoring if needed. We have three lunch periods which helps divide up the student to create a less crowded lunchroom. We also have high end athletic and other facilities. We also have turf fields for football, soccer, baseball, and softball.
Madisonville High School is a decent high school to attend, coming from an alum. It is very small school where everyone knows everyone. An advantage of this school is the sports and academics, Madisonville High School is very high on sports and academics. One great disadvantage is the administration, they often lack effort in their jobs.