Madison Senior High School is a highly rated, public school located in Rexburg, ID. It has 1,154 students in grades 10-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 20 to 1. According to state test scores, 42% of students are at least proficient in math and 47% in reading.
Madison Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B377 Students
- A+262 Students
- B+186 Students
- B-168 Students
- B118 Students
- A109 Students
- B+54 Students
- C+53 Students
- A-51 Students
- C+36 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.26 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.26 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 102 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.37 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.37 responses
Schools like Madison Senior High School
- NGCentral High School
- Madison School District, ID
- 21 reviews
- B-Ririe Junior/Senior High School
- Ririe Joint School District, ID
- 45 reviews
- B-Rigby High School
- Jefferson County Joint School District, ID
- 297 reviews
- B+Sugar-Salem High School
- Sugar-Salem Joint School District, ID
- 114 reviews
Madison Senior High School Reviews
This school is a very good high school for students to attend. I learned a lot here and I made many close friends here. The classes are challenging and the teachers are great at helping the students understand the subjects! There are some projects at this school. If you are new here, it is difficult to make friends because people are quick to judge. My group of friends noticed this and we decided to make a change! We have started to let more people join our circle and have reached out to help others who may be struggling.
I love Madison Senior High School. It is super friendly and exciting. We have our own Bobcat news, and I love our school spirit. As students, we gather together at games and support our fellow students. Recently, we had an assembly named Bobcat Courage. There, some of the MHS Student Body and other fellow students shaved their heads to support a fellow student who is currently dealing with cancer. If I could see a change, I would like to see more of the bobcat courage throughout the hallways and for small things. Things such as saying hello to new students, treating everyone equally (no extra encouragement for popular students or less encouragement for unpopular students), and keeping a positive vibe throughout the school.
The students are accepting of each other. The teachers care about the students and their success, and the quality of education is grand! Teachers give homework, but they rarely give busy work. The assignments they assign are for our benefit and are made to help us succeed on tests.