Madison Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B183 Students
- A+109 Students
- C+79 Students
- B+64 Students
- B38 Students
- A-37 Students
- B-36 Students
- B22 Students
- B22 Students
- A-21 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.21 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.21 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 75 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.24 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.32 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.32 responses
Madison Senior High School Reviews
Review Madison Senior High School
Madison High School is a great school! There are many extracurricular activities to become involved in Sports teams, Clubs, Music, Drama, etc. The regular academics at this school are moderately easy for some kids, but many advanced and challenging AP courses can be taken in replacement. For those who are struggling in classes, teachers are willing to spend time outside of class (at lunch, before school, after school) to answer questions.
Madison is a great school! There are a wide variety of classes and teachers to take from. The staff is very supportive. The counselors are very helpful and have given me tons of help and advice for college prep, ACT testing, and scholarship opportunities.
Madison Senior High School was a wonderful experience for me, and there isn't a lot I would change. Most of the teachers were incredible and easy to work with, even when I was missing a lot for health issues and extra-curricular. The band program was the best I've seen in the area, balancing hard work and success with allowing members to still be students and have lives outside of band. The debate team was very similar, and was even more successful. In academics there was a lot of variety in AP and college classes and all were high quality. The core classes that weren't advanced were sometimes a little lacking, but none were terrible. The school itself is relatively new and much nicer and more functional than other schools in the area. The student body was lacking in diversity, but accepting. Overall it was a great experience.