Madison-Ridgeland Academy is a highly rated, private, Christian school located in Madison, MS. It has 952 students in grades PK, K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 9 to 1. Tuition is $9,660 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 85% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A86 Students
- A-66 Students
- B+35 Students
- A24 Students
- A-23 Students
- A+21 Students
- B-12 Students
- A-11 Students
- A+11 Students
- B10 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.10 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.10 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 32 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.12 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Madison-Ridgeland Academy
Madison-Ridgeland Academy Reviews
MRA is honestly the best school in the Madison Ridgeland area. It’s a great environment for kids of all ages and backgrounds, and you can easily see the faculty actually cares about their students. There is a wide range of athletic teams for students to participate in, and the fine arts program is top-of-the-line. The student body is very friendly and accepting- when I first came to the school in the 7th grade, I felt like I knew everyone really well by the end of the first week. The academics are engaging and challenging, and MRA offers a variety of Advanced Placement classes to truly prepare the students for college. MRA is a fantastic experience and I truly don’t think I would be enjoying high school this much anywhere else. 10/10
MRA is a great school. I came here in the eighth grade and can honestly say it is one of the best things I have ever done. When I was in middle school at Madison Middle, I was often bullied and overlooked by those around me. No one seemed to care that I was suffering. When I came to MRA, all of the staff and students accepted me and made me feel welcome. I will forever be thankful to have gotten the opportunity to attend Madison Ridgeland Academy.
Madison Ridgeland Academy is a great school to attend. The overall atmosphere is very positive and the emphasis on faith is really something to be excited about. The class are challenging and engaging while the number of students is also low enough so that teachers can give special attention to each student. MRA will help any student and makes sure nobody gets left behind physically, mentally, or emotionally. I would like to see a bigger campus with more class options.