Madison Park High School Reviews

Madison is a Technical vocational school. it gives students the opportunity of seeing the different careers that are out there as well as allows you to take college classes to start your college process early. My experience at Madison was great as I graduated second in my class and was about to start working in the field where I see my future.
What I liked about Madison Park is that it has 21 vocations in which you can focus on. It gives you the chance to expand Your knowledge on careers that interest you, They have many connections and students are able to receive co-op from places such as Northeastern university. Along with its vocational support, Madison Park has amazing teachers that help out with your academic performance. It has many resources to succeed in school and it also has connections with community colleges and we are able to take college classes.
I have been attending Madison Park high school since my freshman year and so I have not regretting attending it for once, it gets you ready for the useful things in life, it helps me improve my way of speaking. However there are certain things if I could, I would definitely change.
Start Your Review of Madison Park High School
Madison park was my first school in the United States and this school gave me a chance to grow , meet new people learn different language and it also helped me to gain a lot of experience
Academically, this school has not been providing me with enough support for my quizzes, exams, and future tests. I generally feel that I am going to fail the MCAS, I discuss with my teachers and they totally disregard everything I tell them, they don't support me as well as they should. They believe passing with a bare minimum is enough. I want more, I demand more! Madison park shouldn't be recognized as a school if the teachers and staff don't do their job. If they don't educate efficiently this isn't a school. I don't recommend applying to or attending this school. The only good thing that comes from Madison is the dual enrollment courses. Even so, they still don't support me..... and I guess vocation is not so bad. PERIODT
Currently, I am a student at Madison Park Technical Vocational High School with a graduation date of June 2020. I have completed three years of academic education while working instantly within my Health Technology vocation. In my junior year, I received my Certification Nursing Assistant license through the American Red Cross. Through my vocation experience, I have had the privilege of being engaged in a paid internship last summer. I worked in various outpatients department at Boston Medical Center. This opportunity allowed me to expand my health care knowledge and allowed me to improve on my communication skills with patients from different backgrounds.
In this school, one has to seek resources. As a student here, I became a SkillsUSA state officer, obtained a cosmetology license, nail technician license, and graduate with an associate's degree.
i enjoyed all 4 years it was long and interesting experience full of ups and downs met some good people and relationships that will last a life time
It is a vocational school who has a lot of opportunity. Once you graduate you go with a career in hand.
MP is a pretty good school in good standing. Has many resources and opportunities for students. College readiness and career development are two of the major goals for the school, which is highly effective once they graduate.
I enjoyed my time at Madison Park Highschool. I got into the Nursing assistant program which sparked my interest in pursuing a career in the health field. During my freshman year, I rotated through all the programs to get an overview of what each one offers. eventually, I chose 3 programs and got accepted into my top choice which was the nursing assistant program. upon graduating high school, I was a Certified Nursing Assistant and I worked in nursing homes and rehabilitation centers as part of the co-op program. During my senior year, I worked at a nursing home during my vocational weeks. I think Madison Park is an amazing highschool that pepares students educationaly and vocationaly.
Despite all the negativity I've heard people say about my school, I love that this school is a career and readiness school. I loved that I was able to put my foot in the door compared to other students in other high schools, they don't have that opportunity that early. I chose to do the Health Assisting vocation and the teachers are very supportive. They will push you until you can be the best. There is always something to do in that shop; from clinical, to volunteer, community services, and co-op. This school also has its academic courses and so many resources to take Dual Enrollment classes that I've participated in. I also participated in the school's music club, dance club...assisting in throwing a talent show, and other activities. I've benefited a lot from Madison Park Technical Vocational High school. There is nothing i would change at the moment. What an amazing community with many personalities.
I like how it gets you ready for the working world if you decide not to go to college. Madison park is a vocational school so we have many different programs to get into so you can figure out what you like more. The teachers are very helpful and supportive with the programs.
I like the many opportunities that the school provides for students especially with it being a vocation, students can instantly get externships and start working in their field as a high school senior.
Madison park high school is the best school eventually every school have they own problem. But I have no regret that I came to this school I learn so much and accomplish a lot.this school make me a better person and help those in need. I am a nursing assistant.
I wouldn’t change it for the world, at Madison is where I learned true life lessons that I don’t think I would be able to learn if I went to any other high school even if the food sucked the school did not I love this school and always will it was my second home.
overall I've had an good time at Madison park high school. Madison has helped me become the leader that i am. ive took on many responsibilities in our roxbury community. Madison helps pushes me to be better in academics and outside activities. my school also challenges the student to " reach for the stars"
Start Your Review of Madison Park High School
I am not sure of any that i could think of
Teachers from vocational programs usually stay after school to help with projects or do a program with parents, after school programs such as The Zone is great and after school sports and clubs are great.
I may have bad days but at Madison park I can never forget the moment i walked into this school and immediately felt comfortable and welcomed. My experience has been nothing but the best , Im a student who loves to engage with teachers although I am shy and quiet but I always communicate and Madison Park Communication is key.