Madison Park High School is a public, magnet school located in Roxbury, MA. It has 818 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 8 to 1. According to state test scores, 42% of students are at least proficient in math and 57% in reading.
Madison Park High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+83 Students
- A+52 Students
- A+43 Students
- B-37 Students
- A36 Students
- A+32 Students
- B-32 Students
- B-31 Students
- B+26 Students
- C+25 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.9 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.9 responses
Madison Park High School Reviews
Despite all the negativity I've heard people say about my school, I love that this school is a career and readiness school. I loved that I was able to put my foot in the door compared to other students in other high schools, they don't have that opportunity that early. I chose to do the Health Assisting vocation and the teachers are very supportive. They will push you until you can be the best. There is always something to do in that shop; from clinical, to volunteer, community services, and co-op. This school also has its academic courses and so many resources to take Dual Enrollment classes that I've participated in. I also participated in the school's music club, dance club...assisting in throwing a talent show, and other activities. I've benefited a lot from Madison Park Technical Vocational High school. There is nothing i would change at the moment. What an amazing community with many personalities.
I enjoyed my time at Madison Park Highschool. I got into the Nursing assistant program which sparked my interest in pursuing a career in the health field. During my freshman year, I rotated through all the programs to get an overview of what each one offers. eventually, I chose 3 programs and got accepted into my top choice which was the nursing assistant program. upon graduating high school, I was a Certified Nursing Assistant and I worked in nursing homes and rehabilitation centers as part of the co-op program. During my senior year, I worked at a nursing home during my vocational weeks. I think Madison Park is an amazing highschool that pepares students educationaly and vocationaly.
MP is a pretty good school in good standing. Has many resources and opportunities for students. College readiness and career development are two of the major goals for the school, which is highly effective once they graduate.