Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
- Health & SafetyC
- Resources & FacilitiesC+
Madison High School is a public school located in Adrian, MI. It has 410 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 5% of students are at least proficient in math and 5% in reading.
Madison High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A49 Students
- A+41 Students
- B-39 Students
- B-37 Students
- C-35 Students
- C+26 Students
- B+25 Students
- B24 Students
- B+24 Students
- B21 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 10 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.11 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.10 responses
Schools like Madison High School
- B-Morenci High School
- Morenci Area Schools, MI
- 34 reviews
- C-Onsted Community High School
- Onsted Community Schools, MI
- 98 reviews
- C+Sand Creek High School
- Sand Creek Community Schools, MI
- 53 reviews
- B+Tecumseh High School
- Tecumseh Public Schools, MI
- 140 reviews
Madison High School Reviews
The teachers are almost always available after school to work and if not, are willing to schedule a time to help you. There is a program called CAP where you get assigned to go to if you haven't completed your homework, so you can complete it and get partial credit. You can also volunteer for CAP so you can work on the computers if necessary and any homework and some teachers even volunteer at CAP as well. The workload depends on the teacher, but it is usually manageable. There is band, choir, sports teams, a performing arts club, and an LGBTQ Club as well. The rules are usual as it would be at most high schools and are enforced again depending on the teacher.
Madison offered little to no opportunities for students who aren’t involved in sports. It also did not support students who were a part of the LGBT community.
From day one of my Sophomore year I felt welcomed and was encouraged to work hard to accomplish my goals. The teachers are very interactive with the students and are extremely helpful. The unique inclusiveness of the campus allows administration to have a hands on approach to managing the needs of students. Best decision my family could have made in our school of choice decision.