Madison-Grant Junior/Senior High School is a public school located in Fairmount, IN. It has 591 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state test scores, 48% of students are at least proficient in math and 65% in reading.
Madison-Grant Junior/Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+54 Students
- A54 Students
- A+43 Students
- B+34 Students
- B24 Students
- A-15 Students
- B15 Students
- B-13 Students
- B-13 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 9 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.12 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.14 responses
Schools like Madison-Grant Junior/Senior High School
- BEastbrook High School
- Eastbrook Community School Corporation, IN
- 56 reviews
- BOak Hill High School
- Oak Hill United School Corporation, IN
- 88 reviews
- B+Eastern Junior/Senior High School
- Eastern Howard School Corporation, IN
- 55 reviews
- CBlackford High School
- Blackford County Schools, IN
- 78 reviews
Madison-Grant Junior/Senior High School Reviews
For the most part, I didn't have any problems . The only difficulties I faced was having a couple teachers that taught in a way that made it more difficult for me to understand. However, I also had teachers that went above and beyond to make sure I understood and would work with me with grades or homework when needed.
I believe Anti Bullying campaigns are a joke! Kids bullying each other has been around since the beginning of time. I was bullied, and at the time it was painful but it made me stronger. I learned how to stand up for myself over time. If we protect all the kids being bullied they will never learn to do that on their own. I believe educating the kids being bullied is key, not protecting them. No one can protect all the time. That is what builds survivors, not campaigns and awareness. Lets stop acting like bullying is some kind of recent phenomenon.
I went to high school here and had a wonderful experience, particularly with the show choirs. I was also able to take multiple dual credit and Advanced placement classes to prepare me for college. I am now graduating college early because of all the credits I received after completing the classes at MGHS.