Madison Early College High School is an above average, public school located in Marshall, NC. It has 241 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 27 to 1. According to state test scores, 10% of students are at least proficient in math and 75% in reading.
Madison Early College High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B19 Students
- A-18 Students
- A+18 Students
- C+16 Students
- B+14 Students
- A+13 Students
- B+12 Students
- C+11 Students
- B+10 Students
- B8 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Schools like Madison Early College High School
Madison Early College High School Reviews
I enjoyed the classes, teachers, and my overall experience at this school. I felt like the teachers properly prepare you for the future whether you planned to go to college, join the workforce, or go into the military. They provided you with knowledge along with advice to help you be successful. Something that could be improved upon is trying to add more clubs and activities for the students separate from just the academic classes.
I transferred to the early college my junior year in high school. Once I made the switch I was so much happier with my education and myself. Everyone welcomed me with open arms. Helped me with anything I needed, and treated me like an actually student.
I love Madison Early college! I am prepared for my AB Tech college classes that I'm taking as a sophomore. My teachers are great, the students are friendly and it is a safe working environment.